- Tyroola Pty Ltd. uses third party logistics providers to deliver products. The provider varies depending on the customer’s location.
- Shipping times and prices are set by these third party logistics providers, Tyroola Pty Ltd. will not take responsibility for delayed deliveries, however, will provide assistance in solving any issues related to the delivery of the order.
- In the event that Tyroola Pty Ltd. fails to send the order on time due to an issue with the customer’s details, such as but not limited to incorrect addresses, we will not take responsibility for the late delivery. (Re-delivery fees may apply).
- After dispatch, it is not possible to change details of the order, such as but not limited to the delivery address or a different delivery date. In the event this change is a necessity, additional charges may apply
- Tracking numbers are provided when possible; this is dependent on the logistic company used and are not always provided.
- ATL (Authority to Leave): Customers have the option to authorize delivery drivers to leave the ordered items in a secure location at the address provided for delivery. If the driver believes the location is no secure, he will keep the items and will wait for instructions to re-deliver the tyres at a later time. (Additional fees may apply to multiple re-deliveries).
- If there is not an ATL (Authority to Leave) placed on the delivery of an order and you are unable to accept and sign for the goods at the designated delivery address, you are responsible for any redelivery fees incurred by our third party carrier due to the items having to be returned to a local depot or warehouse and require the delivery to be re-booked.
- Tyroola Pty Ltd. strongly recommends you assess the items before signing for delivery to confirm they match the items ordered. Once you are happy and satisfied the items are correct, you can sign. If, in the unlikely event that there is an issue with the items delivered or they do not appear to be what you ordered, please refuse delivery so the courier can return the items to us for inspection and investigate the reason for the issue. Contact customer service immediately if this is the case and we will sort and manage the issue as soon as possible.
- No returns are accepted after 28 days, regardless of which party is at fault, as goods should be inspected before signing for them. Applying an Authority to Leave on the order will be treated as a signed delivery
Shipping Policy Print
Modified on: Tue, 30 Oct, 2018 at 9:03 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.